The Cisco SPA 303G is an entry level, affordable business VoIP phone with broad interoperability and SIP-based features. The 3-line phone has a 2-port switch and features including easy station moves and shared line appearances.
The 303G uses standard encryption protocols to carry out secure remote provisioning and in-service software updates.
- 3 voice lines
- Pixel-based display: 128 × 64 monochrome graphical liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Menu-driven user interface
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco® Unified Communications 500 Series