The Cisco SPA 502G is a single line desktop VoIP phone with dual Ethernet ports and a back-lit monochrome LCD display as well as wideband audio for high quality voice and speaker clarity.
The 502G has all the features the traditional business user would expect, but with added features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances.
- 1 Line IP Phone
- Power over Ethernet
- Dual switched Ethernet ports
- 128 × 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- Connection for two SPA500S or SPA500DS Extension Keypads
- Standard 12-button dialing pad
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, Transfer, Call Forward, 3 way Conferencing
- Supports LDAP Address Book
- Supports SIP
- Supports G.711, G.720ab and G.726 Audio Codecs
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on-phone application