The VigorSwitch P2261 is a high performance 24+2 port switch with PoE (Power over Ethernet). The fully managed, layer 2 switch is full of advanced features which offer true reliability and switching performance to your network, with support for both IPv4 and IPv6.
This PoE switch is able to provide power to any other PoE enabled device, such as IP phones, wireless access points or IP cameras, making installations much tidier and easier to implement.
- 24+2 Port PoE Gigabit Managed Switch
- 20 × 1000BaseT (Gigabit) RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- 4 x Combo UTP (Gigabit) or SFP (Fibre Module) Ports
- 2 x SFP (Fibre Module) Ports
- PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) for IP phones, wireless access points, IP Cameras etc.
- All ports powered, as standard (185W total)
- 801.1af (PoE) and 802.1at (High Power PoE)
- 802.3az Power Saving
- 802.1q and Private VLAN
- Advanced QoS for Application traffic prioritisation
- Voice VLAN for automatic VoIP QoS
- Layer 2 Fully Managed
- IP Source Guard (IP-MAC Port binding)
- 802.1x & Access Control List Security
- Port Bandwidth Control
- Port Mirroring
- RFC 2544 Performance Compliant
- IPv4 and IPv6 Compliant